Friday, June 16, 2006

We've joined the bandwagon!

Well, here we are- live on the web! Come one, come all.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Joshua Haley said...

Hello Adam and Heidi! I am very happy for you in this work you are doing for our Lord. Good Luck!

Casey said...

Hey man! Way to be a blogger! I'll make sure to keep checking back periodically...

Jason said...

Welcome to the blog-o-sphere. Looking forward to sharing in your adventures.

Anonymous said...

Dear, dear Heidi and Adam, We already miss you, and look forward to seeing you this fall - we hope! ("Lord willing and the creek doesn't rise!") We love you guys and are SUPER proud of you. You are constantly in our thoughts and prayers.
God bless!
"Queenie and Clydesdale?"

Unknown said...

hey, just wanted to let ya'll know that we're praying for you everyday. We know God will bless you and the people you are around.

Anonymous said...

Hey Adam and Heidi: Looking forward to your news and pictures! We love you and miss you so much. We're also excited to see what God is going to do through your time in New Zealand. love's prayers, mum and dad
Ephesians 3:20,21

Anonymous said...

Adam and Heidi,

Hi, it's Meesa! I hope you remember me, because I have been trying to get some contact info for you for a while now. I accidently erased your number from my cell and I remember how you liked to "keep in touch" Adam! Thank goodness for your wife! I was just asking Drew J about you and of course he was no help. It looks like you are doing well, and you two look great! Hopefully you check your blogs. I would like to leave my e-mail but it looks like you get some random people on here. Just know it's my first and last name at yahoo. Hopefully you remember how to spell it. I miss you man and hope to hear from you soon!!!!!