Monday, September 11, 2006

What a man

Last week Pick and I went to a Wednesday night class on the 5 love languages. It was really interesting and ever since it's been a hot topic of conversation. Many church members were there and we have all been trying to figure out each other.

This weekend I went away on Ladies Retreat (which was encouraging and I met many women from other churches around New Zealand). When I arrived home Pick surprised me with beautiful flowers (lilies are my favorite) and a hair straightener! I was thrilled. My hair has been driving me crazy. "Giving gifts" was not my primary love language, but these gifts hit the spot. So, here I am with my straight hair and flowers.


P.S. Did you see the Colts/Giants game? Pick and I saw it at a friend's place with cable TV. I felt so bad for Eli.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey kids - awww good work Pick! :) you made your wife v happy i can see!! heid, did you see penny at this ladies retreat? we will try to call again soon...love you guys! kate jennings

Anonymous said...

flower...huh, that's a pretty good idea? when I pick up some for Lori, would you like me to send some to Eli?

Anonymous said...

Heidi, look at your cute hair! Good job Picker on the presents. You must be a "love language" expert. Is that your new place you are sitting in?

Anonymous said...

Hey Heidi and Adam! I got this link from Jeremy's facebook. I hope you two are doing great! I miss you both! It must be so exciting to do mission work. Have fun and God bless!

Love, Emily Wisely

swatterson said...

Heidi, your hair looks amazing! :)

Looks like you guys are having a good time.

We miss you.

Anonymous said...

Hey Pickers!!! Do you guys have a new email address? Even though you're on the other side of the world, we still want to send you an invitation to the annual pumpkin party festivities.

Anonymous said...

I cannot even believe you posted a kissing picture on the internet!!....Did you get the Good Hair Day straightner? Looks nice. I'm in Accra so I just got your newletter. It's very professional!! I'll try to call you again sometime...lots of love -hayli