Saturday, June 23, 2007

Happy Birthday to me!

So I celebrated my 28th birthday on the 12th. Yeah, I'm close to 30- bring it on baby! Pick bought me a ski jacket for my bday which will come in real handy over the freezing winter- plus we're going to hit the snow a few times this season and I'm going to give skiing a go. I may not master it but I'll look good! And yay hurray my parents arrived on my birthday for a 9 day visit. We had a great time visiting and showing them the beautiful sights of NZ. We ate great food and introduced them to our Tauranga friends. It was definitely over too soon but so good that they were here. They are back in OKC where the weather is nice a sunny and we are hunkering down for a chilly winter.






Quick shout out to my cousin Heather- yay for being engaged. And to Jeremy and Laura woo hoo for baby number 2!

2 comments:

swatterson said...

Looks like you guys had fun on their visit! I saw your dad at the OC family fun night and he said you guys were doing well. We miss you!

Nicole Whaley said...

So glad you all got to be together. Love seeing the pictures and hearning about your life and ministry in NZ.