Thursday, September 11, 2008

Chelsea and her dad




Over Labor Day weekend we surprised my parents by putting together a new mailbox for them. Their previous mailbox had rotted out of the ground and was being supported by a few tacky bricks. Pick and Chelsea (and Cadbury) spent the afternoon outside together cementing a post in a bucket, then putting it in a planter and screwing on the new mailbox. It was a "thank you" to my folks for our current rent free situation.


This weekend we gathered with Picks family in Searcy for a family wedding. We had a REALLY GREAT time catching up with everyone. Looking forward to Picker Family Reunion over Thanksgiving.


After 3hours of travelling in the car Chelsea was over it and cried and cried. We took refuge at a rest stop to give us all a breather. Nothing like nakedness to set things right!

3 comments:

Jason said...

Love it! I will have to keep 'nakedness' in mind as one of my 'tricks' to calm Ella. You think that would be ok on a flight to Australia?
She is adorable.
Love, Nicole

Rich and Ronda said...

So, back in the US. You should have stopped by to see us in Cambodia! So what are you doing now? Tell all the family hello for us. We love Cambodia and I hope I don't have to leave here ever. Your videos are precious. Know we love you. Rich and Ronda

Anonymous said...

show the pussy I LOVE baby pussy