This is my favorite pumpkin- the fairytale.
Here are a few photos of "Under the Sun" where I work 12 hours a week. I love being outside, serving interesting customers, working with pumpkins and plants... and especially being with Penny! (I did take a picture of the 2 of us together but it was awful.)
And here was an attempt to get a cute picture of Chelsea and me. Unfortunately she was concentrating on getting the flowers into her mouth instead of smiling for the camera. 
2 comments:
You are both beautiful! The pumpkins are great too. Miss you!!! Love, Nana
Hey lady! Your hair is getting long!
So great to see pumkins! We'll see how this season goes, doesn't feel like the holidays are comming on...just summer.
Chelsea is looking so great!
Gonna get together with Amy and Nikki on Monday, I will make sure to pull my camera out.
Take care:-)
We Miss You Guys
Jen
Post a Comment