"Hmmmm, what's this? I like that taste...."
"How many can I fit in my mouth before mum notices?"
So I have gone through the fear of watching my child choke and beating on her back until she thew up. Yep- Chelsea likes to eat leaves, and then proceeds to choke on them. Unfortunately since it's Fall dried leaves have swept in the door and gone unnoticed. Chelsea has an innate radar for these leaves. We have gone through the choking ordeal 4 times! Intense and scary (and gross because after she pukes up the leaf she dries to chew it up again and I have to scoop it out of her mouth).
4 comments:
Everytime Cooper goes outside he stuffs leaves in his mouth too. So I feel your pain!
Wow! I can really see Adam in her face in that last pic!
Chelsea needs to come see Papa & Nana. Our trees don't have many leaves yet. I can't wait to give that sweet girl some cuddles. Nana
She does look like Adam! I hope you check your comments. Yesterday, here in Phnom Penh, we met Steve and Jill Raine from NZ. I happened to mention you - they miss you all so much, as do we. I don't have your email. Ours is: randrdolan@gmail.com. Let us hear from you. Much love, Ronda
Post a Comment