Our little Lady Picker turned 1. We had a valentines party for her with family and one of her girlfriends, Jaylen. I love Chelsea more with every day, and enjoy getting to know her sweet, stubborn, and smart personality.


Yeah, I am a bit of a health nut when it comes to my child. She doesn't eat sugar yet, so we forfeited bithday cake for biscuits with strawberries. (I had whipped cream and chocolate syrup for everyone else, but not for the birthday girl. Next year I am sure we will have cupcakes but now she doesn't know any better so I stuck to my health regime! )







3 comments:
Happy, happy birthday, Chelsea! You are such a sweet little 1-year-old!
I'm so glad we were able to be there and celebrate her first. The biscuits and strawberries were yummy! Miss that sweet smile! Love, Nana
Hey Heidi!!! I found your blog from Meredith's. Your little girl is soooo precious! I'm a health nut as well and not even sure if Sienna will get a cupcake at her 2nd birthday party in a few months! Hope to see you when I'm in OK next...whenever that will be. Oh, and our blog is www.peeples.wordpress.com
Megan (Nevius) Peeples
Post a Comment