Tuesday, March 17, 2009

People watching at the zoo


Today I took Chelsea to the zoo. It was St. Patrick's day, beautiful weather for March (like 82 degrees at noon) and Spring Break. We were there with 14,000 other people! (a rather disgruntled parking attendant gave me the number) It turned out to be quite fun as Chelsea would prefer to stare at people over animals anyway. So we walked around the zoo and literally saw 2 animals, the rhino and tiger, and then played on the playground.

I managed to snap a few cute pics. of Chelsea climbing the steps to the slide, but never got one of her actually ON the slide b/c my hands were required for that part. So just image the finale of her gleefully whizzing down.


This video is great. Chelsea barely misses being plowed over and she's oblivious.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a sweetie! I sure wish I could have been with you. Miss you so much! Love, Nana