It looks like you guys have been given everything you need to survive over there! I hope it is warming up for you guys, because it is starting to get *cold* here. Heidi it was good to see your pretty face! :o)
This video made me miss you guys SO much, even more than the great pics you've posted. I can't believe it took me this long to remember to check your blog. I won't wait another year. Love you guys! - Ben
6 comments:
Looks great! I love the deck...I mean dryer.
Can I come live with you?! I hope you guys are doing well! May God richly bless you in your work in NZ!
nice place guys!
heidi you look great!!!
It looks like you guys have been given everything you need to survive over there! I hope it is warming up for you guys, because it is starting to get *cold* here. Heidi it was good to see your pretty face! :o)
Hi .. . Enjoyed the tour of your house ..Looks wonderful!! I love the orchid!
love you, mum
This video made me miss you guys SO much, even more than the great pics you've posted. I can't believe it took me this long to remember to check your blog. I won't wait another year. Love you guys! - Ben
Post a Comment