Monday, December 17, 2007

Celebrating 27 years of Pick


Yep, my husband clicked over another birthday a few weeks ago. It was a fairly low key event since we had just returned from the States. I made him French Toast for breakfast, yum, yum ... and then we spent a normal day at the office. That night we went out for dinner and saw a beautiful sunset across the water on our drive home.
So here are a few things I love about my husband:

* He is super good looking

* He likes to eat pizza, hamburgers and toasted sandwiches with pineapple

* He loves playing and watching sports but usually just watches sports when its the play-offs instead of being glued to any and every sporting event on t.v.

* He stuffs all sorts of pillows around me at night so I will be comfortable and has not even mentioned the fact that I now take up atleast 3/4 of the bed and have invaded his sleeping space.

* He is generous with his time when it comes to friendship and is extremely loyal.

* He loves his family and genuinely wants what is best for them and has the same care for my family.

* He makes me laugh and laughs at my silly jokes.

* He is open to new people and new places and is curious and interested.

* He loves Christmas music.


Okay- thats just a few things off the top of my head. Happy Birthday Pick!

3 comments:

Newberry said...

Hey Heidi! I was so excited to read your blog and see you're pregnant. You look so cute ! You will have so much fun being a mom. Love and miss you!
Jill Newberry (Huggins)

EandJTrygg said...

Merry Christmas from the Tryggestads (Erik, Jeanie and, coming around Jan. 16, Maggie)

Melody said...

Merry late Christmas from the Byrds and a happy New Year!!