Monday, December 10, 2007

God Bless the USA

We have been back from the States for almost two weeks. We had an awesome time catching up with friends, family and our favorite resturaunts! Here are a few of the highlights from our trip:


Heather's beautiful wedding! Her dress was goregous as was she. It was an honor to be a part of this beautiful day.

Heath played a tune for the wedding. Here is our mission team family.
Here I am with my girlfriends eating what else, Mexican. And with Melody who had her beautiful baby girl Jaylen right before we left!

Here's Pick with his Grandma Nell getting ready to feast for Thanksgiving. Pick, his brothers, and dad after playing hours of Nintendo Wii! Cassidi Pick's sister was a Wii master by the end of Thanksgiving.
I loved seeing my grandma Hartman, and here we are at the airport with my parents. Notice Picks supersized chocolate shake that dad bought him as a going away treat!
We were able to spend really good times with our family and friends. Unfortunately I don't have pictures with all of them because of my loosey goosey pregnant brain that tends to forget to take pictures! Regardless, we love you all and are so grateful for the time we had to catch up.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey guys! looks like you had a blast in America! I miss you guys heaps, and hope things are going well at home. Love you THREE lots! love, Veronica

Jason said...

So good to see you update in words and pics. It was great to see you. Heidi you look great! I pray all goes well for these last 6 months or so in NZ! Take care -- Nicole

Gena said...

So sorry we missed you that Sunday. I don't remember what happened, but we weren't at church. Hope your pregnancy is going well. We can't wait to see the little Pick!

Melody said...

Hey guys, it was great to catch up. We're praying that the rest of your pregnancy goes well. Hopefully our daughters will be able to meet each other the next time we see you! ......Gavan

Sammie said...

Hey I really enjoyed hearing what you had to say during HIM training. Keep up the good work :)

Unknown said...

it was great to see you guys. We had such a good time. We love you