One of the last days of Cheryl's stay we went down to Mount Maunganui to watch a cruise ship sail through. It was 6 in the evening and we were surrounded by families and couples lining the shore. The cruise ship was massive and it was a sight to behold watching it cruise through our narrow channel from the bay into the open sea. Here are some pics.
P.S. Cheryl - this was Chelsea's reaction Sunday morning when she realized you were no longer here to talk and smile with her...
But we reassured her that we will call you soon on Skype and will be seeing you before too long and she cheered right up!
6 comments:
Such cute pictures. I love the pink outfit with the headband and bow.
She really is beautiful!
That was my face on my flight home. :) I miss all of you! I had such an amazing time. Love, hugs & kisses to all. Nana
She's getting so big and such a cutie! Always good to hear you are doing well. Miss you much!
Heidi she is so cute! I think she looks exactly like you! I can't wait until she and Vivian get to meet.
man when are you guys coming home!? I NEED to hold that baby!
Post a Comment