Last Sunday Picks mom arrived! She travelled all this way to meet her name-sake. Cheryl Kaye and Chelsea Kaye have become fast friends. They cuddle and chat and play all day long, and Cheryl is great at rocking Chelsea to sleep! Chelsea is just now smiling and showing us her cute personality.
Chelsea taking a nap Easter Sunday. What a doll!
We have adventured around a little to show Cheryl the sights but mostly we have stuck around the house and enjoyed catching up and hanging out. Here are some pictures of our outings so far:
Here we are at the Hamilton gardens.
Here we are walking the Mount. Cheryl and I collected shells.
This was today after Church.
We are LOVING having Cheryl here and are so grateful she made the long journey. She will be here one more week and we will take advantage of it!
7 comments:
These pictures really made me smile. I KNOW how happy Cheryl Kaye is to be there with the three of you. What a precious baby girl you have there. Enjoy every possible moment together. Love to all of you. Janeth
So glad to see the new pictures! Love seeing Chelsea with her other nanna! What a blessing! The picture of Chelsea on Adam's shoulder is so sweet! Love to all and can't wait to hold her again.
Nanna Nancy
Oh man I'm jealous! haha. I'm glad ya'll are having a good time together. She is absolutely gorgeous and I can't wait to meet her. Ps...Heidi, that picture of all 4 of you after church...i LOVE your shirt!! so cute. Miss you
Cass
OK, Heidi. I finally got on your blogspot to see the beautiful girl. I really didn't even know you HAD a blogspot, but I'm enjoying reading about your exciting new journey into motherhood. I'll keep checking in, but wanted you to know Curtis, Delaney, and I all send our love and best wishes. We're so happy for you and Adam. Rest while you can! :) Kathryn
What a special time for all of you! Enjoy your time together! Chelsea gets more sweet all the time!
Chelsea Kaye is so beautiful! I must admit, I'm a bit of a blog stalker myself, and have read your blog on more than one occasion! I'm glad you guys are doing well in New Zealand! Have a great day!
First I must say thank you to Adam - living with a sports fanatic I understand the sacrifice you made to use some of your internet time to post pics. So thank you. She's just precious - absolutely precious. I know Cheryl was so so glad to make the trip - what a great time together. I know Ol' man Picker is dying to get out there too. Prayers and love coming your way from Texas.
Love Kim Turney
Post a Comment