Thursday, May 22, 2008

Fighting Foo

Pick went to the Foo Fighters concert last week. Similar to our U2 experience he bought standing room tickets and went early to line up. He scored a spot right in front of the stage. Check this out:




Chelsea is now 13 weeks old. She hangs out on her tummy during the day and chats away. Her favourite/only phrase is "oooohhhhh" and it is precious! Pick and I have whole conversations with her that consists entirely of this "ooohhhh" word.


7 comments:

Laura said...

We cannot wait to meet little Chelsea! She is so adorable! Her and Ansley will have so much fun together someday!

Buranda said...

Hi Heidi. I am Damien Lawrie's wife...just to give you some back ground so that you don't think I'm a random stalker. :) I think your parents were the ones to tell me about your site when we visited recently.

Anyway, I just had to say that I can totally see Kent in those cute photos of Chelsea. She is such a sweet baby. I hope you are going well and enjoying living back in the Southern Hemisphere.

Miranda

Jason said...

Oh she is so sweet!

Candice said...

You could practically touch David Grohl!!!
Chelsea is so precious! I think she looks like both of you:).

Anonymous said...

cute cute photos . .Adam's too, of course!!! 11 days and counting!!! love, nanna nancy

Anonymous said...

Oh, how sweet......my little Chelsea Kaye. I miss her so much! Hugs & kisses to all. Nana

Anonymous said...

Josh and I heard that they were going to be in NZ and wondered if you would go. That is one group I would see in concert again and again (one of the others being U2). Very cool. And, yes, she does look a lot like Adam. Very cute, both of them. : )
Mel