Friday, June 06, 2008

Chelsea loves books

Good news; our daughter at the young age of 3 1/2 months loves books. She has a favourite book with crinkly, soft pages and rubbery corners- great for chewing on.







In other news my parents have arrived! They got here Wednesday night from Australia which was fantastic- and a bit of a surprise. We thought they were coming Thursday. Mum called us from the Tauranga airport asking where we were! True to form they made fast friends with some Kiwi's at the airport who were about to drop them off at our house. Wow- that was embarrassing. So they are now here hanging out with sweet Chelsea giving lots of cuddles and smiles. More pictures to come.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

sometimes you just get absorbed in what your readin you know?
Hope you all are doing awsome!! Tel your mom I said "hi" (your dad too even though I havent met him ~ Im sure he is cool)
Can't wait to get back and see you all!!

Melody said...

Jaylen has the exact same book and it was her fave. She's moving on to bigger and better things now. You know, like sippy cup, cheerios, baby food. Isn't it so fun? Looking forward to your return to the USA!

Anonymous said...

So glad my granddaughter loves to read!!! I'm excited that I'll get to read to her and introduce her to some new books very soon.
much love, nanna nancy

Jason said...

Thinking of you all as you prepare for the transition back to the US. God bless you with peace, wonderful memories and the knowledge of our greatly He will continue to take care of the three of you. -- NIcole

Obi Dan said...

Awwww... She's Gorgeous!!! What a little cutie!
- Mel

Lakeshore Cottage Living said...

She is so precious, I can't wait to see her in person and you guys too, of course!

Heidi- I cannot believe you jumped out of a plane. WOW! You really need to come home before you do something else. Stay on the ground, girl!

Happy Fourth of July!