My girlfriend Katy got married and had a beautiful outdoor wedding. The weather was perfect, Katy was goregous, and we just had fun. The highlight of the evening was Zack Hawley singing "If you liked it then you shoulda put a ring on it" while the married bridesmaids danced, and Katy through her bouquet to the single gals. It was classic! I loved spending the time with my girlfriends and celebrating with Katy and Bryan's family. Check out the massive wedding party- 10 bridesmaids and 8 groomsmen!
Memorial Day we met up with our friends Gavan, Melody and Jaylen at the zoo. Chelsea and Jaylen had their first carousel ride. (Side note: Chelsea took her sunglasses off before the carousel ride and we didn't notice. Afterwards we realized they were gone and searched to no avail. Mum bought Chelsea the sunnies in South Africa so I was heart broken. Later that day I SAW A GIRL wearing the sunglasses, asked her parents if they found them on the ground. They said "yes" and gave them back! Crazy! Anyway- if you find someone else's belomgings on the ground please don't take them for yourself. Leave them or turn them in! whew- that gets me all worked up!)

Later that evening we dropped by the Ackermans for a cook out and pool party. It was a lovely evening. Chelsea loved splashing around with all the other kiddos. And I had a brief heroic moment as I pulled Ty Ackerman out of the water (he accidentaly came off the steps).
Here's Chelsea "blowing bubbles." Pick taught her how to do it in the bath!
No comments:
Post a Comment