Saturday, June 13, 2009

Thirty, Flirty and Thriving

Yep, the big 3-0. I'm actually quite proud of being 30. I have had 3 great decades of youth, travel, studies, and good friends. No complaints here. I am really grateful for all I have experienced so far. Here we are celebrating with some friends at my parents house. We had a fun party.


I'm looking forward to this next decade of loving a young family, having lots of little ones and enjoying the simple things in life. Here's to embracing this next stage.

8 comments:

heather hub said...

good for you!!! and happy birthday.

Unknown said...

Happy birthday Heidi! We're glad you had a great day!

Beth Mitchell said...

Happy Birthday Heidi!

Elizabeth Mullins said...

Happy Birthday Girl! I always love your amazing attitude!

Natalie Hudkins said...

Happy Birthday girl! Glad I have gotten to know you for ten of those years. :)

John and Megan said...

Congrats Heidi! My 30th year was and is for a day longer, the best one yet! Happy Birthday.

Kelly T said...

Happy, happy three-oh! You look fabulous. Didn't 30 always seem so old? Now it seems so young... I'll join you there in a September.

Nicole Whaley said...

Happy 30th...and amen...the 30s are great. You've had some rich experiences, a beautiful family and much to look forward to. God bless you. -- nicole