While we wait patiently, (I mean seriously- who am I to complain about the child being late when I'm notorious for it?) we have been showing mum and Hayli around and getting in some good exercise.
Here we are taking a tramp led by Pick. It was raining the whole 1st half! We trudged through the rain and then Pick took Hayli on their own off road tramp. They explored through thick grasses, over huge roots, and walked through the creek for a while. She was a real trooper!
The next day Pick had to work. Mum, Hayli and I took advantage of the beautiful weather and walked around the Mount then laid out on the beach and swam in the ocean.
Well, I'm going back to bed (it's 5.30am here- couldn't sleep), but will keep you all posted with the upcoming, inevitable and unavoidable, expected and exciting baby news.
5 comments:
It is a huge belly but you look great! And I am glad you are well and are out and about enjoying these times with the family, and the nice weather. -- nicole
I hope your mum and Hayli have done some midwifery if there's more tramping to be done:) You're crazy, but at the same time sensible, to be enjoying every day God's given you.
you really are wonder woman :) i love it!!! you go girl.... keep taking it one step at a time! xx kate j
You sound about like me and I'm still about a week out from my due date, the best news I got at the Doc this week was don't worry I won't let you go part 41 weeks...hang in there!! Love you!
I can hardly keep from checking your blog every hour! I can't wait for you to meet your precious daughter. It's a moment you'll never forget.
Post a Comment