Monday, February 04, 2008
Super Bowl Monday- Woo Hoo Eli!
Live in New Zealand means the Super Bowl started at 12:30pm Monday. It also was about 100 degrees today and we watched the game at a friends house with no air conditioning (we actually don't know anyone with air con!). Wasn't the game great! I barely watched the 1st half b/c I decided to be festive and make chili- for the first time- from a recipe I found under Super Bowl meals online. Was yummy, but way too hot considering the weather. We watched the game with our other American friends and I was stoked for my fav. player Eli. I wasn't sure he could pull it off and Pick was pretty confident he would choke, but Eli turned it on in the 4th and we were cheering for him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Pickers, Just wanted to let you know how much I enjoy keeping up with you all even if we don't "see" you. It was so strange that you celebrated Thanksgiving in my home and I didn't even set eyes on you! We are excited to hear about your new arrival. We pray for a safe and healthy delivery and a beautiful baby. Your pictures make me long for summertime. Love to you both, Janeth
We were so glad the Giants won, too. Jake didn't want the Pats to win and I wanted the Super Bowl winner to be in the Manning family.
Post a Comment